It is that time of year again and we have so much to celebrate and share! This is a great opportunity to learn about all the announcements over the past year, advancements in ICS technology and visions going forward.
This is your opportunity to see first hand in the labs what we can do and where we are going. There are tons of sessions to hear from the experts, listen to real customer experiences and share what you know and build your skills. The product showcase will be filled with partner solutions and integrators that can help you extend solutions in your organization.
Need more reasons to attend? See the Top Five Reasons to Attend Lotusphere 2012
New this year, IBM Connect 2012 is a two-day social business event covering a wide range of topics from what it means to be a social business to creating value and better business outcomes. IBM Connect runs in parallel to Lotusphere 2012.
This is a great time to make relationships that can help you grow, keep you connected and elevate your access! Join in on the conversations that are happening now and will continue through out the conference!
Look forward to seeing you there!
Join the Lotus Users Group for an exciting cast of characters as they talk about what’s new in Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5.3.
Register NOW Become a more social business with IBM Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5.3
Director, Messaging and Collaboration, IBM
October 6, 2011 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Lotus Notes and Domino 8.5.3 provides numerous feature enhancements that benefit end-users, developers and administrators. Come hear about Lotus Notes and iNotes improvements for Mail and C&S; expanded device support, usability and administrative enhancements for Lotus Notes Traveler; performance/scalability improvements for XPages; Domino Designer productivity improvements; and expanded virtualization and data storage enhancements for Domino. In the last but certainly not least category, come hear how 8.5.3 accelerates your ability to find people and content as you embark on becoming a social business.
Sr. Product Manager — Domino Application Development, IBM
Program Director for Messaging & Collaboration Client Strategy, IBM
Product Manager — Lotus Notes Traveler & Lotus Mobile Connect, IBM
This is a free event for all attendees! REGISTER TODAY
Join us for the inaugural Pacific Lotus Users Group (PACLUG) event at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas on June 21-22. This event will bring together IT and LOB professionals from all over the Western United States to share ideas and tools using IBM Collaboration and Social Business solutions. This free event will provide you with the most current information about increasing your efficiency through collaboration and integrating your platforms with social business tools. This is an event that you will not want to miss!
We have many great plans for our inaugural event. These include:
· Expert panel discussion on “The Future of a Social Business”, which will cover topics like Web 2.0/E2.0, mobility, gamification, enterprise collaboration and much more!
· Keynote address including demos from Alistair Rennie, GM of IBM Collaboration Solutions
· Lab solutions area to see demos and meet with IBM subject matter experts
· Solution Showcase including the IBM Pavilion
· Discounted certification exams and testing area
· Meals and receptions
Sessions and Speakers include:
- A “Day in the Life” Exceptional Work Experience – Chris Crummey, IBM (@ccrummey)
- Application Development Strategy – Presented by IBM
- Building the Next Generation Web Experience with IBM Forms with Workflow – without coding – Bob McCandless, Alphalogix (@BobMcCandless)
- Creating or Moving Your Social Portal to the Cloud – Tom Simmons, Alacrinet (@tjsimm)
- Developing Mobile Apps with XPages 8.5.2 – Lance Spellman, WorkFlow Studios (@lance_spellman)
- Discussing a Mobile Strategy for Lotus Notes/Domino – Richard Sharpe, TeamStudio (@teamstudio)
- Exceptional Web Experience / Portal in the Cloud – How to make the right business driven decisions – Steven Gerhardt, Ixion
- From Phone Calls to Mobile Web – How Bekins Brought Mobile to Trucking – Mike Ostrowski (@mikeostrowski)
- Getting started as a social business – Don Browning, Sirius Computer Solutions (@CollabGuyDon)
- Introduction to IBM Lotus Web Content Management 7 – Naji Zeineh, Citent (@Citent)
- Leading the Way to Exceptional Customer Web Experiences – Jon Raslawski, IBM (@jrazz)
- Licensing Strategies for New Innovations – Presented by IBM
- LotusLive – Moving to the Cloud. LotusLive Hybrid infrastructure explained – Mark Harper, IBM (@k5tao)
- Messaging and Collaboration Strategy – Ed Brill, IBM (@edbrill)
- Organizing an XPages development team – Brian Benz, (@bbenz)
- Powering a Market Leading Business with Social Collaboration – Presented by IBM
- Project Vulcan in Action – Mind Meld Sold Separately – Bruce Elgort, Egluji Software (@belgort)
- Sametime from the Administrators side – Andy Higgins, IMCollaboration (@amhiggins)
- Security, DoD, and connecting it to Notes/Domino – D’Artagnan Fischer, SDDUG
- The Lotus Mobile Strategy– Presented by IBM
- Two-minute drills for Administrators – Ted Hardenburgh, Group Business Software [GBS] (@thardenb)
- Unified Communications and Collaboration Strategy and Roadmap – Presented by IBM
This is a free event for all attendees. You do not need to be a part of a local users group to attend, nor do you need to register for any other conference. Since this is a FREE conference, we have limited availability to host the event. Make sure you register today and make plans to attend. Your total cost will be your travel to Las Vegas and hotel arrangements. We have a block of hotel rooms at Planet Hollywood for $99/night.
This is your opportunity to learn and network with colleagues from all over the Western United States. Register today at www.paclug.org!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/paclug
Friend us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/4oej3vd
Like our Facebook page: http://tinyurl.com/4twr9pe
LinkedIn Event page: http://events.linkedin.com/Pacific-Lotus-Users-Group-Conference/pub/646205
Lanyard social conference: http://lanyrd.com/2011/paclug/
Bringing IBM expertise to a global forum
Every year, IBM brings together leading-edge thinkers, technology gurus and business experts for more than 30 technical universities and seminars worldwide.
These events provide a forum where IT professionals can explore current and emerging technical topics, meet respected industry leaders and network with peers from around the globe.
- Upgrade your IT skills. The key to success is training; get it quickly at an IBM Technical Universities.
- Test-drive the latest technologies through hands-on labs. Roll up your sleeves and get involved with the latest systems and software.
- Hear breaking news from the original source. Get up to speed on the latest product releases, trends, tips and techniques – direct from IBM.
- Network with experts and colleagues from a variety of industries.
- Load up on great information. Get the background you need to make quick, intelligent business decisions.
- Explore a wide selection of topics. Expand your skills in the area of your choice with a variety of elective sessions for every level, from new user to expert.
- Certify your skills onsite with testing at many events.
- Get the most out of your training experience. We’ve designed cost-saving programs to meet your needs and your schedule. There are even classes on Sunday at many events.
For more information and registration
Join us and meet the experts that can help you become knowledgeable about the collaboration solutions that are specific to your industry, your business objectives and your IT operations:
- Do you have new employees wondering where the social software is?
- Are your professionals curious about how they can use email on the web from any one of their devices?
- Is your management team asking you, ‘When can you help us deliver a web channel that will drive our customers to learn more about our products and services’?
- Are your colleagues and business partners tired of having to open all sorts of different collaboration tools just to get simple work done?
Attend key sessions to get insider information on:
- Messaging & Collaboration
- Social Networking
- Web 2.0 tools
- Software as a service
- Unified Communications & Collaboration
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about how IBM can help you improve your competitive advantage and thrive within the challenges presented by today’s economic environment.
Invite your colleagues to register today for an event near you: http://www.ibm.com/lotus/lcty
I look forward to seeing you at the Lotusphere Comes to You.
Smartphone users send or receive emails more than any other business activity. And you may have guessed that accessing calendar information is a close second. We all know how critical mobile access has become in today’s workplace. IBM and WorkFlow Studios invite you to see the great possibilities when you include these mobile devices in your collaboration strategy.
At this session we will discuss and demo various Lotus products on the iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Mobile devices.
The goal is to encourage you to consider including these types of devices in your strategy and to show you how your employees can have access to their mail, calendar, PIM and other applications using these devices.
Lotus mobility solutions for Blackberry devices
Lotus mobility solutions for Windows Mobile devices
iPhone Application development for mobile devices
San Francisco, CA – February 9
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
IBM San Francisco Innovation Center
425 Market Street, Room #20-280
San Francisco, CA 94105
Costa Mesa, CA – February 11
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
IBM Costa Mesa 600 Anton Blvd, 2nd Floor Room #209
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
For more information:
Director of Interactive Sales and Marketing
Did I get your attention?? Hmmmm… you are wondering how this is possible?
IBM Lotus is very focused on integration in your environment. We do not believe that you should be locked down with a technology, that you should be able to blend the technologies to create the best work space for your end users. Lotus specifically leaves the door open for you to integrate the technologies that you need. Each of our technologies offer complimentary touch points into and with the Microsoft environments to provide the best capabilities. See for yourself. Interested in learning more? Please feel free to contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some great links to show you how! :))
This is a great video… that went viral last week inside IBM and now is going viral oursite of IBM…. A must have!
Presentations and Hands-on Lab Exercises for a 1 or 2 day Proof of Technology (PoT), with materials focusing on Notes ® End User, Domino® Administration, and Domino Application Development enhancements in version 8.5.
The Notes & Domino 8.5 Upgrade PoT is intended to provide the customer with an in-depth examination of the new capabilities of version 8.5 of the products. For existing customers, this exploration will help them assess the additional value and potential impact to their existing environment. For new customers, this exploration will not only give them a hands-on experience with a product new to them but it will also reinforce our advantages over the competition, such as the power of applications. At the conclusion of the Proof of Technology, the customer will leave with an excitement about the business problems this new version can help solve.
This Proof of Technology is targeted for IT Managers, Application Developers, System Administrators and Architects evaluating IBM Lotus Notes / Domino. No prerequisite knowledge of Notes or Domino is required; however, it is recommended that participants have an understanding of their business needs and current IT technologies.
This session is offered free of charge. Complimentary refreshments including continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. However, participants
are responsible for their own business travel expenses.
For your convenience, registration and continental breakfast will begin at 8:00 AM. The session on day 1 will start at 8:30 AM and end at approximately
6:00 PM. On day 2, breakfast will start at 8:30 AM, the session will start at 9:00 AM and end at approximately 5:00 PM.
CONTACT FOR INFORMATION
This Proof of Technology is on a nomination process, please send me an email to register.