Join IBM on March 13th at 11am US ET to learn how a comprehensive platform for social business can deliver business value and help you beat the competition. See first-hand the latest collaboration technology advances and adoption techniques.
You will learn:
- How a complete social business platform can best position you to unleash creativity and create a more effective and engaged workforce.
- What you should consider when looking for a social business platform.
- Why thinking early and often about adoption can speed your solution time-to-value.
- How Microsoft customers in particular can make their existing environments more social.
- Hear R. “Ray” Wang from Constellation Research share why organizations should be thinking about social platforms and not just social applications.
- See Jeff Schick present the latest technology and adoption advances from IBM.
- Get first hand experience on social integration and adoption from organizations just like yours. See what value-added services business partners can build with a robust platform.
Whether you’re a business leader looking to transform your front office, a CIO looking to build a social platform to support organizational growth, an existing IBM customer, or even a Microsoft customer, you cannot afford to miss this exciting and informative broadcast.
Read the new executive brief “The future of email & apps is social”
Download the Social Edition public beta
- Register to attend today!
Next month, we will be announcing some exciting offerings that you should be aware of and understand IN ADVANCE. We are deep in the final planning phase of the launch of the Next Generation Platform for Social Business, which you heard about it at Connect 2013. NOW is the time to prepare yourself for this exciting news. Here are the key highlights:
- Notes and Domino 9 Social Edition. This release will be the industry’s first truly social email client. It delivers a social experience to users, whether on a browser or on the broadest range of mobile devices. It also allows customers to unlock business creativity and workforce productivity with a modern, social interface and provide access from the user’s choice of one or a combination of rich, web and mobile clients.
- Notes Traveler 9. This release empowers the highly mobile 21st century workforce with comprehensive enterprise collaboration capabilities on the broadest array of mobile devices and platforms available in the marketplace today.
- Connections Content Manager & Connections 4.5. These releases leverage and enhance the foundational capabilities of our enterprise social software platform and provide embedded content management capabilities, making corporate content available across the enterprise.
Detailed news and information will be shared on March 13th broadcast entitled “From Liking to Leading: Transforming Your Business with a Next Generation Platform for Social Business. I encourage you to join by registering here to attend. You will hear firsthand when the above-mentioned offerings will be generally available. More important, you’ll hear why you should get started with these new offerings right away.