Add user friendly, quick and easy front end to Connections User Experience. Engagement Center for Connections
IBM Lab Services offers a low price point, quick start engagement to get you started.
ISSC will provide a new CEC customer with a custom Connections Community interface providing news, information and links from an existing Connections Community.
At the end of the project IBM will have a completed a deployment of CEC, developed a common theme with Connections, and transferred knowledge on building additional pages and features to the customer.
Priced at ~$15,000 + expenses *
- Planning of one Engagement Center Page
- Installation of CEC in one existing Connections environment
- Uses one of the existing Page layouts included with CEC
- Theme includes color scheme updates, addition of a logo, and small layout changes.
- Knowledge transfer on installation of CEC and basic page creation
- One day of deployment support during go-live
- Creation of Connections Community and content
- Customization of Connections
- Installation or configuration of Connections
- Custom widget development
- Custom layout development
*Pricing and scope subject to change based on date, offering and requirements
Are you moving to IBM Verse in the Cloud? Are you decommissioning your Domino Mail Servers? Are you looking to reduce your footprint and consolidate?
What is your strategy for your Domino Applications? As you plan your mail migration to the cloud, consider your options for Domino Applications in the Cloud.
IBM Lab Services can help you get there. We can help you assess your environment, analyze your applications and make the right decisions for your organization.
- Understand what Domino Applications you have.
- Identify usage metrics on all applications.
- Understand what continues to be used and has value.
- Gather application metrics and be ready to make informed decisions.
- Provide code analysis to determine complexity.
- Improve the value of your applications.
- Apply modernization patterns to existing applications to drive value.
- Retire applications that no longer provide value.
- How are applications managed?
- Where do applications live?
- Continue On Premises operations
- Outsource Application Platform Administration
- Move operations to the Cloud
Check out our video on Domino Applications in the Cloud!
It is that time of year again and we have so much to celebrate and share! This is a great opportunity to learn about all the announcements over the past year, advancements in ICS technology and visions going forward.
This is your opportunity to see first hand in the labs what we can do and where we are going. There are tons of sessions to hear from the experts, listen to real customer experiences and share what you know and build your skills. The product showcase will be filled with partner solutions and integrators that can help you extend solutions in your organization.
Need more reasons to attend? See the Top Five Reasons to Attend Lotusphere 2012
New this year, IBM Connect 2012 is a two-day social business event covering a wide range of topics from what it means to be a social business to creating value and better business outcomes. IBM Connect runs in parallel to Lotusphere 2012.
This is a great time to make relationships that can help you grow, keep you connected and elevate your access! Join in on the conversations that are happening now and will continue through out the conference!
Look forward to seeing you there!
Bringing IBM expertise to a global forum
Every year, IBM brings together leading-edge thinkers, technology gurus and business experts for more than 30 technical universities and seminars worldwide.
These events provide a forum where IT professionals can explore current and emerging technical topics, meet respected industry leaders and network with peers from around the globe.
- Upgrade your IT skills. The key to success is training; get it quickly at an IBM Technical Universities.
- Test-drive the latest technologies through hands-on labs. Roll up your sleeves and get involved with the latest systems and software.
- Hear breaking news from the original source. Get up to speed on the latest product releases, trends, tips and techniques – direct from IBM.
- Network with experts and colleagues from a variety of industries.
- Load up on great information. Get the background you need to make quick, intelligent business decisions.
- Explore a wide selection of topics. Expand your skills in the area of your choice with a variety of elective sessions for every level, from new user to expert.
- Certify your skills onsite with testing at many events.
- Get the most out of your training experience. We’ve designed cost-saving programs to meet your needs and your schedule. There are even classes on Sunday at many events.
For more information and registration
In a world of on-line collaboration, sometimes there’s nothing like meeting face-to-face! So we’re kicking off a new series of events aimed at helping you and your teams better understand how to embrace the power of collaboration, regardless of where you are in the process, or which Lotus software products you currently use.
Get up close and personal with our executive team and product experts for a day of interactive sessions, demos and one-on-one meetings, and even some sneak peaks of what we’ll be showing at Lotusphere in January. Come see us at one of of our upcoming events we have planned this fall. We have a lot up our sleeves!
If you want to learn how to benefit from your existing collaboration infrastructure, or maybe even looking for some new ideas — you’ll want to be here.
* Chicago: October 6th
* New York: October 22nd
* San Francisco: November 5th
Register today at: ibm.com/software/lotus/events/smarter-collaboration/live/
Get Smart. Start the conversation. Be the visionary. Shape the future. See you there!
This is an exciting opportunity to join IBM and hear about our innovations and visioning around our solutions… please join us it will be well worth it!
Lotus Software has long been synonymous with collaboration— and leading the pack in helping individuals and teams create, innovate and become the visionaries they aspire to be. And today, we’re continuing to pioneer the way, shaping how organizations around the world collaborate ‘smarter’ every day.
Announcing a new series of webinar events aimed at helping you and your company ‘Get Smart’, regardless of where you are in the process, or which Lotus software products you’ve embraced.
Get up close and personal with the Lotus executive team. Register for these important events today.
Get Smart. Start the conversation. Be the visionary. Shape the future. ibm.com/software/lotus/events/smarter-collaboration/
Register now for Get Smart with Hot Technologies, Cool Solutions:
- The Cloud Advantage 12-Aug-2009 Speaker: Sean Poulley, Vice President, Online Collaboration Services, Lotus Software
- Get Smart with Hot Technologies, Cool Solutions: Unified Communications and Collaboration 19-Aug-2009 Speaker: Bruce Morse, Vice President, Unified Communications Software, Lotus Software
- Get Smart with Hot Technologies, Cool Solutions: Messaging Economics 26-Aug-2009 Speaker: Kevin Cavanaugh, Vice President, Messaging and Collaboration, Lotus Software
- Get Smart with Hot Technologies, Cool Solutions: Social Software 09-Sep-2009 Speaker: Jeff Schick, Vice President, Social Software, Lotus Software
IBM, the IBM logo, ibm.com, and Lotus are trademarks of IBM, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. A current list of IBM trademarks is available at ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. © Copyright IBM Corporation 2009. All Rights Reserved.
This is a wonderful youtube that was blogged by George Faulkner , who I might add has a great blog of information!! This video was created by Chris Luongo of IBM, along with his collaborative partner Jane Harris. It talks about the effects that technology can have on the planet, how we are able to bring ideas, technologies and resources from around the globe to help preserve our planet and foster a better environment for future generations.
Also don’t forget that you can go to http://ibm.com/think for more excellent information on Building a Smarter Planet.
Thinking Green…. cut down on travel, costs and save time while still getting the personal touch. With IBM’s Lotus Sametime 8x and plugins for virtual worlds leveraging the OpenSim and Second Life, IBM is building a bridge between virtual worlds and web conferencing. Watch the video and listen to the use case that shows how you can offer visual, personal and interpersonal experiences to a web conference that helps to enrich your experience in collaboration.
You can also see what Forterra is doing with Sametime integration into their Virtual World. Very impressive technologies and integration!!
See you around the Sandbox!