Date: November 17, 2010
Time: 12:00 pm Eastern U.S. Time
Hosted by LotusUserGroup.org, Sponsored by GROUP
XPages technology enhances your ability to create world-class Notes and Domino applications and leverage your Domino investments to deliver modern, scalable, high performance Web 2.0 style applications. But, until now, learning a new development skill and applying it to a drawn-out and cumbersome platform migration has been a task many developers have been putting off. Fortunately, this presentation will introduce you to a new tool that lets you modernize your legacy Notes applications by converting them to XPages with GROUP’s revolutionary tool, Evolution Transformer.
Join Jennifer Meade, CTO at GROUP, and Nathan Freeman, GROUP Frameworks VP Research & Development, for this brief online presentation and learn the ins and outs of this new tool that transforms Domino applications with XPages for you:
- Learn how to rapidly modernize legacy Domino applications at half the cost of moving to another platform
- Extend applications to private and public clouds with no lock-in
- Leverage existing infrastructures (hardware, middleware, directory services)
- Standardize application appearance across your organization
- See a demonstration of the Evolution Transformer solution in action
Don’t miss the presentation that will show you the easiest and best way to leverage your Domino investments by converting to XPages and delivering modern, scalable, high performance Web 2.0 style applications with ease.
This presentation is free to LotusUserGroup.org members but requires pre-registration.
This Virtual User Group Meeting is hosted by LotusUserGroup.org.