click for lotuslive seminar invitation – nov2010
Communicate and Collaborate in the cloud with the IBM LotusLive online collaboration suite
Nov 2, 2010
Nov 9, 2010
Join us to get the details on how cloud-based solutions from IBM can help your organization work smarter and reduce costs.
Lunch will be provided.
You’re invited to attend this FREE seminar to discuss IBM’s cloud initiatives for collaboration. Cloud computing platforms provide flexibility, speed and cost reductions. IBM’s suite of collaboration tools strengthen communications internally and externally, while aiding in the coordination of resources for teams and projects.
E-mail Collaboration Web Conferencing
- LotusLive Engage
- LotusLive Connections
- LotusLive Meetings
- LotusLive Events
Learn how IBM LotusLive services can help you:
- Host online meetings, build communities, communicate in real time and share files in one simple place, virtually anytime, from anywhere
- Provide collaboration solutions in a security-rich environment without the hassles of firewalls
- Deliver these services through an online delivery model, reducing cost and startup time, eliminating complicated installations and reducing
- the need for on site IT support
- IBM offers this solution for organizations who want to migrate to a fullcloud based collaboration platform, and for firms who need a hybrid cloud environment
At this session, you will get the opportunity to have hands-on experience with the IBM software suite. We will also show the newly unveiled LotusLive Notes and the latest enhancement to IBM LotusLive.
For companies evaluating a hybrid model, we will show how easy it is to integrate your on-premises Domino infrastructure with LotusLive. This
capability puts LotusLive Notes way ahead of the alternatives from both Google and Microsoft.